IT Project Manager (m/f/d)
Our software reaches the entire world: FACT-Finder operates in 1,800 online stores across 127 countries, including 40 of the German Top 100 companies.
As an IT Project Manager, you will plan and lead our FACT-Finder integration projects. You work together with our customers, partners, and employees to ensure that the success story of our FACT-Finder search technology continues.
- Management and communication of internal and external stakeholders & responsibility for the professional management and cross-departmental coordination of our FACT-Finder integration projects
- Project controlling and reporting
- Conducting requirements workshops and developing requirements catalogs and solution concepts as part of FACT-Finder integration projects
- Performing and supporting the further development and introduction of internal processes and tools
- Completed studies in the field of IT, business, marketing or similar
- First professional experience in the field of project management
- IT affinity or affinity for technology
- Industry experience is beneficial
- Experience with active moderation and documentation of workshops and customer meetings
- Basic analytical skills for understanding customer requirements and issues
- Forward thinking and solution-oriented approach to work
- Team player
- High degree of personal initiative
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
Have we got your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements by e-mail (as PDF) to:
Thomas Höfler: email@example.com
Job Location: Berlin, Munich or Pforzheim / Home-Office possible
Start Date: Immediately