People and Culture Manager (m/f/d)
We are on a fast growth curve – there are great opportunities for those who want to make an impact.
We are seeking an experienced People and Culture Manager to support Loop54. This position will work with the HR team in Germany and provide local support in functional areas of Human Resources, including but not limited to recruitment, change management, employee relations, training, and development. In your role as our People & Culture Manager you are responsible for providing a world-class employee experience. We believe that you as a person have a genuine passion for people and a strong belief in individual’s potential. Furthermore you have the ability to lead with business and people in mind.
- You are the first contact person for all HR relevant topics of all departments in Sweden
- You take over the recruiting for all positions in Sweden
- You will be part of building HR processes for Loop54
- You take care of the on- and offboarding
- You identify the need for training and coordinate it
- You contribute to the optimization of existing HR processes and support HR strategic projects
- You will support the change management
- You have a degree or have successfully completed commercial training, ideally with a further qualification in the field of personnel
- You have initial professional experience in operational personnel processing
- You are characterized by an independent, conscientious and reliable way of working
- You ideally have knowledge of labor, tax and social security law
- You enjoy dealing with people and have a high level of service orientation
- You have a high degree of initiative and flexibility
- You are fluent in English
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment of a fast growing company
Have we got your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements by e-mail (as PDF) to:
Thomas Höfler: email@example.com
Job Location: Sweden (Stockholm)
Start Date: Immediately