Senior eCommerce Consultant (m/f/d)
You love online shopping? And you want to make millions of online shoppers happier? Great, with us you support over 1,800 online shops - including 40 of the German Top 100 - in making customers feel good. For example, you'll work with an electronics retailer to design an interactive advisor function for digital cameras. Or you think about how to make it easier for vegans to find food in the online supermarket. And then you turn your concept into reality - by making the right settings in our eCommerce software FACT-Finder, or training the customer to do it themselves.
- Carrying out reviews, analyses and quality checks to optimise existing configurations with regard to our customer software installations.
- Preparation of detailed documentation of the analysis results
- Creation of meaningful and easily comprehensible reports for our customers
- Personal discussion of your recommendations for action with the customer (if necessary, also at the customer's site)
- Conducting seminars, workshops and acting as a coach for our clients (if necessary also at the client's site)
- Coordinating the implementation of promising measures
- Several years of professional experience in eCommerce
- Strong analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- Good comprehension, determination and result-oriented action
- Willingness to travel in the D/A/CH area
- Basic IT know-how
- Advantageous: Sales experience or an agency/webshop background
Have we got your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements by e-mail (as PDF) to:
Anna Breithaupt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Berlin (Kottbusser Damm 79), Munich or Pforzheim / Home-Office possible
Start Date: Immediately