Senior System Administrator Linux (m/f/d) Night Shift
Our software reaches the entire world: FACT-Finder operates in over 1,800 online stores across 127 countries, including 40 of the German Top 100 companies.
For our 24/7 support, we are seeking employees who are interested in working night shifts. In order to continue growing FACT-Finder, we need you. You ensure a stable and efficient IT infrastructure. Together with your teammates, you are responsible for the administration of our Linux server farm with 800 machines. You can work from the comfort of your own home.
- You administer our Linux systems in complex environments and support the installed applications
- Your tasks include the monitoring of our systems and services as well as performance optimization
- You further develop administrative processes for growing requirements
- You are responsible for the technical support of new FACT-Finder releases
- You have very good knowledge in the administration of Linux systems (such as Ubuntu Server) as well as the hosting of virtual machines in virtualization environments such as VMware vSphere
- You could gain experience in operation and maintenance of Java-based applications
- You have already gained relevant experience in managing containers with Docker - also using orchestration systems such as Docker Swarm
- You are familiar with the automation of everyday tasks as well as the management of server landscapes with tools such as Ansible and/or Rundeck
- Ensuring the stability of the server and network landscape including monitoring is no difficulty for you
- You have a high interest in constantly developing the server landscape. Whether it is introducing new hosting concepts based on Kubernetes or applying new techniques to make operations even more secure and performant
Have we got your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements by e-mail (as PDF) to:
Thomas Höfler: email@example.com
Job Location: Berlin (Kottbusser Damm 79), Munich or Pforzheim / Home-Office possible
Start Date: Immediately