Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
Our software reaches the entire world: FACT-Finder operates in 1,800 online stores across 127 countries, including 40 of the German Top 100 companies.
Within a very short time, we have evolved from a dynamic startup to the European market leader. We continue growing globally, offering technologies that make online shopping a memorable experience.
To continue this growth, we need you!
You are mainly responsible for recruiting, from job postings to leading interviews. You are an open, communicative person who likes to exchange ideas with potential candidates and actively contact them? You already have experience with active sourcing on social networks? Then apply now and become part of our team!
- You take responsibility for the entire recruiting process from job posting to conducting interviews to the final decision, always advising our executives
- You expand our candidate pool with qualified candidates through active sourcing
- You develop target group oriented sourcing strategies in order to find suitable candidates for us
- You are responsible for supporting existing as well as establishing new recruiting channels, such as job boards, social media, etc. and develop employer branding formats (e.g. meetups, recruiting events)
- You think outside the box and are not afraid to bring in new ideas to continuously improve the recruiting process and the candidate experience
- You act as an interface between managers and candidates
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration or a comparable course of study, ideally with a focus on human resources
- You already have professional experience in recruiting and/or talent acquisition, preferably in an IT company
- You have experience in contacting potential candidates via LinkedIn, Xing and Co.
- You enjoy developing and implementing new strategies for an efficient recruiting process
- You inspire with your communicative and empathic personality as well as your professional appearance
- You have fluent German and English skills
Have we got your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements by e-mail (as PDF) to:
Thomas Höfler: email@example.com
Job Location: Berlin (Kottbusser Damm 79), Munich or Pforzheim / Home-Office possible
Start Date: Immediately