Technical Product Manager (m/f/d)
Our software reaches the whole world: FACT-Finder lives in over 1,800 online stores in 127 countries, including 40 of the German Top100. Every day, millions of consumers come into contact with FACT-Finder.
Whether market requirements, customer wishes or innovative ideas: Thanks to your structured and goal-oriented thinking, you bring everything under one roof in the product roadmap. And for a successful development process, you coordinate different departments with team spirit and commitment. Do you find yourself and your strengths in this description? Then apply now as Technical Product Manager (m/f/d). Together with you, we want to continue the success story of our FACT-Finder search technology.
- You interface with the Development, Product Integration and Service Desk departments
- You take care of product enhancements
- You make sure that product functionality is guaranteed at all times, that technical problems are solved and that the product is operated in the best possible technical way, while respecting economic goals
- You capture, analyze, organize, prioritize and communicate feature requirements
- You take care of backlog grooming with Development
- You take care of the LifeCycle and version management
- You identify technological changes and push the development further
- You have a degree in business administration, computer science or similar
- You already bring experience and understanding in SW development, support or product management
- You ideally have some experience in the software industry and have eCommerce skills
- You are passionate about technology
- You are communicative and convince with your analytical, structured and independent way of working
- You are a team player who brings empathy and reliability
- You are business fluent in English
Have we got your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements by e-mail (as PDF) to:
Anna Breithaupt: email@example.com
Job Location: Berlin (Kottbusser Damm 79), Munich or Pforzheim / Home-Office possible
Start Date: Immediately