Working Student (m/f/d) Human Resources
Our software reaches the entire world: FACT-Finder operates in over 1,800 online stores across 127 countries, including 40 of the German Top 100 companies.
Are you looking for an interesting part-time job as a working student? Would you like to gain your first experience in personnel management while studying? Then we are looking for you: With your open and friendly nature, you will support our team in HR-related areas and learn how HR management works in today's dynamic business world.
- You support our HR managers in recruiting (from job postings and talent acquisition to appointment coordination)
- You perform administrative tasks independently (e.g. preparation of references)
- You support our team in the daily HR business
- You will work on HR projects and actively support the HR team in optimizing processes
- You take on research tasks and prepare presentations on various HR topics
- You are a registered student in a business or comparable degree program, preferably with a focus on human resources management
- You have strong communication skills, creativity and implementation skills
- First basic knowledge in the field of human resources is beneficial
- You are characterized by a high degree of initiative and independence
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- You have a very good knowledge of German and English
Have we got your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date by e-mail (as PDF) to:
Thomas Höfler: email@example.com
Job Location: Berlin (Kottbusser Damm 79), Munich or Pforzheim / Home-Office possible
Start Date: Immediately