Working Student (m/f/d) Partner Marketing
Are you looking for a varied part-time job as a working student? Do you already have a basic knowledge of marketing and are you particularly interested in online marketing and partner relations? Then we are looking for you: You will support our team in marketing-related web activities and learn how partner management works in today's dynamic business world.
Our software reaches the entire world: FACT-Finder operates in over 1,800 online stores across 127 countries, including 40 of the German Top 100 companies.
- You will support our partner managers in collaborative marketing activities and partner relations
- You will work as part of a team to develop strategies, processes and target lists for partner projects and outreach
- You create presentations and other digital materials for partner events, meetings, and projects
- You work closely with our marketing team to build digital marketing collateral
- You are a student with a business or marketing background
- You have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- You are confident in both written and spoken English, German is a plus
- You have a structured and process-oriented way of working
Have we got your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements by e-mail (as PDF) to:
Thomas Höfler: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Berlin (Kottbusser Damm 79), Munich or Pforzheim / Home-Office possible
Start Date: Immediately