Working Student (m/f/d) Technical Documentation
Our software reaches the whole world: FACT-Finder is used in over 1600 online stores in 26 countries, including 43 of the German Top100. We want to strengthen the Technical Documentation team with a working student.
You have a talent for presenting complex issues in a simple way and would like to gain practical experience in this field? Then apply as a working student in documentation. We offer you extensive insights into Europe's leading search technology in eCommerce. As part of the documentation team, you will have contact with almost all of our departments in your day-to-day work, giving you a wide range of insights into an innovative IT company.
- Support in the technical documentation team
- Maintenance of documentation of our software products
- Independent and structured way of working; you are able to manage your time freely and make sure that the tasks at hand are completed
- Very good written German and English skills
- Quick grasp of technically complex contexts and the ability to formulate them in an easily understandable way
- Ideally, you were able to gain initial experience in documentation during your studies
- You are flexible in terms of time
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents with your earliest possible starting date
by e-mail (as PDF) to
Thomas Höfler: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working location: Pforzheim, Berlin, Munich, home-office possible