Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d) FACT-Finder
FACT-Finder has been on the market for more than 20 years, during which time it has become one of the top names in European e-commerce. We are the market leader in our industry with a customer portfolio of over 1,800 online stores. 40 of Germany's Top 100 online retailers rely on FACT-Finder for their sales.
As Senior Sales Manager for FACT-Finder, you will be taking on responsibility from day one. Primarily, you will work on the strategic acquisition of new customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. You will have a lot of creative freedom within a few basic guidelines, which require a high level of professionalism and discipline. In your position you will report to the Sales Manager D/A/CH.
- Acquisition of new customers at decision-maker level, based on own network and existing leads
- Responsibility for achieving the quantitative and qualitative / strategic goals for your sector
- Preparation of complex offers, processing of RFI & RFP
- Contract negotiations and contract closings with high volumes
- Attendance of relevant trade fairs and events - in individual cases also beyond the D/A/CH region
- Completed studies or commercial training
- Several years of sales experience with proven successes
- Experience in e-commerce is a significant plus
- Sales and negotiation skills at decision-making level
- Presentation skills as well as a convincing and confident manner, even when dealing with big names
- Very good communication and teamwork skills
Have we got your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements by e-mail (as PDF) to:
Thomas Höfler: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Pforzheim (Habermehlstraße 17)
Start Date: Immediately