Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
FACT-Finder has been on the market for more than 20 years, during which time it has become one of the top names in European eCommerce. We are the market leader in our branch. More than 1,800 online stores in 127 countries work with our search and navigation solution, including 40 of the German Top 100 companies.
As Customer Success Manager for FACT-Finder, you will be taking on responsibility from day one. You will have a lot of creative freedom within a few basic guidelines, which require a high level of professionalism and discipline.
- Maintain and develop an assigned client portfolio
- Responsible for customer retention, acceptance and expansion
- Deliver and communicate the value of FACT-Finder to our clients, throughout the client lifecycle
- Responsible for defining success plans, supporting change and helping your clients achieve their desired outcomes through the implementation of the FACT-Finder Suite
- You actively engage with stakeholders at all levels of the client organization (including C-level), through various dedicated touchpoints
- Develop a deep understanding of client needs, use cases and goals to ensure that the FACT-Finder Suite is properly deployed to achieve client objectives
- Collaborate with our internal consulting teams or external FACT-Finder partners to support the expansion of FACT-Finder's presence with clients
- Own the delivery of key client lifecycle activities such as adoption workshops, QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) and support implementations delivered by our internal consulting teams or external partners
- Responsible for renewal forecasting for your book of business and actively monitoring and reporting on the overall well-being of clients, tracking key health and usage indicators
- Oversee all aspects of an implementation or transformation project, including project prioritization, day-to-day operations, escalations, resources, deliverables, budget and costs
- You will be the escalation point for key client issues and ensure rapid resolution by effectively coordinating with internal and external stakeholders
- Actively drive client advocacy through case studies and references
- Several years of professional experience in managing enterprise SaaS marketing or eCommerce technology accounts.
- Strong business acumen and deep understanding of SaaS marketing or eCommerce technology
- Ability to navigate large global organizations and be persuasive through data, facts, trust and relevant business networks
- Knowledge of how to successfully work with internal resources to design, pitch and sell extension opportunities
- Experience using Salesforce on a daily basis to manage activity, leads, follow up and pipeline
- Natural and consultative approach when dealing with senior executives
- Track record of exceeding your targets
- Overall strong communication skills in German and English
Have we got your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements by e-mail (as PDF) to:
Thomas Höfler: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Pforzheim or UK / Home-Office possible
Start Date: Immediately