First Level Support (m/f/d)
Our software reaches the entire world: FACT-Finder operates in over 1,800 online stores across 127 countries, including 40 of the German Top 100 companies.
Do you like solving technical problems? Then apply to join our service team. E-commerce is a fast-growing field that presents exciting challenges every day. Working hands-on directly with customers will allow you to learn a lot in a short time. This is an ideal opportunity if you are interested in learning more about e-commerce and the operations of online stores.
Have you already worked in a support team or are you a newcomer? Have you started studying computer science and business informatics or are you aiming for an apprenticeship as an IT specialist? Then apply with us! Thanks to our on-the-job training approach, you will quickly find your way around and become part of a strong team.
- Advise customers and partners on technical questions regarding FACT-Finder
- Analyze and solve problems when using FACT-Finder for online stores
- Involve colleagues from different departments in the problem solving process
- Assist with testing and approval of new products, releases and patches
- High level of service orientation and a problem-solving mindset
- Very good analytical skills and technical understanding
- Very good oral and written communication skills in German and English
- Team spirit and a real hands-on mentality
Have we got your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements by e-mail (as PDF) to:
Thomas Höfler: email@example.com
Job Location: Pforzheim (Habermehlstraße 17) or Berlin (Kottbusser Damm 79) / Home-Office possible
Start Date: Immediately