Head of Product Management (m/f/d)
Our software reaches the entire world: FACT-Finder operates in over 1,800 online stores across 127 countries, including 40 of the German Top 100 companies.
As Product Manager, you will play a decisive role in FACT-Finder's success. Whether it's market requirements, customer needs or innovative ideas, thanks to your structured and goal-oriented thinking, you can integrate it all into the product roadmap. And to ensure a successful development process, you coordinate different departments with team spirit and commitment. In doing so, you will work closely with the management team. Does this description describe you and your strengths? Then join us and support our modern development team in Berlin and our product management team at our HQ in Pforzheim, in advancing the success of FACT-Finder.
- Establishing and ensuring a vision and strategy for the product
- Promoting and further developing a team currently consisting of four people
- Managing cross-departmental product development
- Working with customers to improve the product
- Controlling the execution and evaluation of competitive and market analyses
- Several years of professional experience in product and/or project management (ideally in the software industry) and in team leadership/development
- You are comfortable with the operationalization of strategic goals
- Communication skills, negotiation skills and an analytical mindset are among your strengths
- You have a convincing and confident demeanor
- You inspire your team professionally and personally and enjoy shared successes
Have we got your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements by e-mail (as PDF) to:
Thomas Höfler: email@example.com
Job Location: Berlin (Kottbusser Damm 79) or Pforzheim (Habermehlstraße 17)
Start Date: Immediately