Our software reaches the entire world: FACT-Finder operates in 1,800 online stores across 127 countries, including 40 of the German Top 100 companies.
Within a very short time, we have evolved from a dynamic startup to the European market leader. We continue growing globally, offering technologies that make online shopping a memorable experience.
To continue this growth, we need you!
- You handle all administrative tasks from hiring to leaving (preparation of employment contracts, contract amendments, references, parental leave applications and other personnel-related documents, deadline monitoring, etc.)
- You are responsible for handling entry and exit processes and managing our personnel files
- You are responsible for the organization of occupational health check-ups in cooperation with the appointed institute
- You support the recruiting
- You contribute to the optimization of existing HR processes and support HR strategic projects, such as advancing the digitalization of HR workflows
- You have a degree or successfully completed commercial training, ideally with a further qualification in human resources
- You have first professional experience in operational personnel processing
- You ideally have knowledge of labor, tax - and social security law
- You are a team player as well as independent and work extremely conscientiously and structured
- You enjoy dealing with people and have a high service orientation
- You have a high level of initiative and flexibility
- You are business fluent in German and have a very good command of English
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment of a fast growing company
Have we got your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements by e-mail (as PDF) to:
Thomas Höfler: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Pforzheim (Habermehlstraße 17)
Start Date: Immediately