Second Level Support (m/f/d) for Shift Operation
Our software reaches the entire world: FACT-Finder operates in over 1,800 online stores across 127 countries, including 40 of the German Top 100 companies.
For our 24/7 support, we are seeking employees who are interested in working late or night shifts, as well as weekend work. Is "second level" not just a floor number to you, but rather customer-oriented support? Do you master every situation and have knowledge in Java, as well as with web technologies? Then apply at our company! As a Second Level Support FACT-Finder employee, you will handle customer inquiries about our search and navigation solution for online stores during the night shift or on weekends. You can work comfortably from home.
Possible Hours of Operation:
- Late shift 14:00 – 22:00
- Night shift: 22:00 – 06:00
- Day shift: Saturday and Sunday
- You solve technical and operational questions regarding FACT-Finder, also in cooperation with our international customers
- You handle customer inquiries by phone and in writing
- You carry out error analyses, troubleshooting and system optimizations on your own responsibility
- You take over the incident and problem management according to ITIL process specifications
- You contribute to ensuring a high level of service and work intensively with the development and sales departments
- You coordinate the transfer of tickets to the next shift
- You have knowledge in web technologies like http, XML, JSON, Java, Jira, Linux and Tomcat
- Your strengths include an analytical and business-oriented way of thinking and working
- You have a good command of German or English
Have we got your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements by e-mail (as PDF) to:
Thomas Höfler: email@example.com
Job Location: Home Office
Start Date: Immediately