Working Student (m/f/d) Development
Our software reaches the entire world: FACT-Finder operates in over 1,800 online stores across 127 countries, including 40 of the German Top 100 companies.
You have already written your first code in Java or PHP and now you want to improve your practical skills? If so, this position is perfect for you: You will support our developers with upcoming programming tasks in order to continue the success story of our search technology FACT-Finder.
- You create web applications for the pre-sales area
- You will support our developers with software tests for quality assurance purposes
- You will implement various programming tasks within the scope of projects
- You develop and design internal tools
- You are studying in the field of computer science or similar
- You have basic knowledge in programming with Java or PHP, as well as in HTML and CSS
- You work independently and have a quick understanding of things
- You communicate confidently in German and English
Have we got your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date by e-mail (as PDF) to:
Thomas Höfler: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Berlin (Kottbusser Damm 79) or Pforzheim (Habermehlstraße 17)
Start Date: Immediately