HR Manager (m/f/d)
Our software reaches the entire world: FACT-Finder operates in 1,800 online stores across 127 countries, including 40 of the German Top 100 companies.
Within a very short time, we have evolved from a dynamic startup to the European market leader. We continue growing globally, offering technologies that make online shopping a memorable experience.
To continue this growth, we need you!
Do you want to become part of a dynamic team and make your mark in a variety of tasks? Then you are exactly right with us!
- Together with our team, you will be in contact with the various departments and support them in all HR-relevant topics
- You identify the need for training and coordinate it
- You contribute to the optimization of existing HR processes and support HR strategic projects, e.g. advancing the digitalization of HR workflows
- You will assist our colleagues in identifying, recruiting and integrating new talents
- You will be responsible for organizing occupational health check-ups in cooperation with the appointed institute
- You have a degree or have successfully completed commercial training, ideally with a further qualification in the field of personnel
- You have initial professional experience in operational personnel processing
- You are characterized by an independent, conscientious and reliable way of working
- You ideally have knowledge of labor, tax and social security law
- You enjoy dealing with people and have a high level of service orientation
- You have a high degree of initiative and flexibility
- You are business fluent in German and have a very good command of English
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment of a fast growing company
Have we got your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements by e-mail (as PDF) to:
Thomas Höfler: email@example.com
Job Location: Berlin (Kottbusser Damm 79), Munich or Pforzheim / Home-Office possible
Start Date: Immediately